Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring!

Happy 1st Day of Spring to you all!  The grass is turning green, the sun is shining and I see the Blue Heron birds are coming back to nest by our lake and I am excited.  So with that thought in mind, I created a springtime type of card.  With Spring comes showers and this card is for all of those who have stood beside me when my life has been stormy!  


On this card I used:

Rainy Day Stamp set

Paper Fundamentals Whimsey Assortment Papers

Small Sparkles Black Flourishes

Black and Grey Sparkles

Edge Distresser

Black Chalk Distressing Ink



Have a great first day of Spring and a great weekend! See you next week!

1 comment:

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...