Monday, March 9, 2015

Sailing Card

Happy Monday!

When our annual CTMH catalog arrived and I saw this paper, I fell in love with it and just "had" to have it! I could visualize all kinds of pretty things I could make with this paper.  So I finally sat down this weekend and made up this card.  It was really easy and I love how it turned out. The papers seem to just go so well with the theme of the card!


I used the beautiful Seaside Paper Packet

I used Desert Sand cardstock and the Desert Sand Exclusive Ink Stamp pad

I used the Seaside Greetings Stamp set to stamp the boat.  This set has 7 stamps and you could easily change the Thinking of You to the Birthday Wishes and have a wonderful card for a man. 

I then added some Artisan Studs for some embellishments as well as a bit of Neutral Metallic Bakers twine
to finish it off!  

Thanks for looking and see you later on in the week!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...