Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Workshop Card Number Three

Today I am using our Stamp of the month on this card.  These stamp sets are only available one month out of the year and if you love them, you must get them that month or they are gone!


Click below to see our limited stamp set here:
Choose Happy March Stamp of the Month

I also used the paper from 
Wanderful Paper Packet

I cut the scalloped circle from our 
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and then I sanded the edge of the scalloped circle. Since our card stock has a white core, the sanding shows through! 

I stamped the image in black and then colored in with Colored pencils. I then took a scrap piece of paper and stamped it again and cut out the middle and laid over the colored in image and then sponged with Sponge Daubers in Gypsy Exclusive Ink and Crystal Blue Exclusive Ink to give it that nice marbled look.

I took a piece of Gypsy Cardstock and stamped a border stamp from our Assorted Edges Flair Stamp set with the Gypsy ink.  There are 7 images to choose from!
Sponged the edges of the papers, the circles etc. in Crystal blue ink and put it all together. Finished with our wonderful Bitty Sparkles to make it pop!  
Thanks for looking and check back tomorrow to see the last card for this week!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...