Monday, March 23, 2015

Workshop cards One of Four!

Good Afternoon!

Last month I did a post showing all of my workshop cards and how I put them together.  This was for my stamp club that meets at my home every other month.  Those who can't come and are members of my club get the cards all pre-stamped and all they have to do is follow the instructions on my blog to see how it is done.  I have come to the conclusion that doing all four cards on one entry is way toooo much! LOL  So I am going to try to do one card a day until they are done!  That way no one has to wade through a huge posting!  Making it short and simple.  And this will be fun for those of you who are not part of my club.  You get to see a new entry (hopefully) at least 4 days in a row!  How fun is that.   So here is the card for today:

This card was created using stamp set

For the background I used the
and stamped the verse in second generation all over the card stock to make it look sort of like newsprint.

I then took the Lagoon paper from the 
Adventure Paper Assortment and attached to the middle of the card.  I also added a strip of Lagoon Card stock above that. 

I then took a piece of white daisy card stock and stamped the flower twice in black and then colored them in with our

I cut out the black die with our Cricut Artiste Collection Cartridge as well as the circles.  I  stamped the message in the middle of the circles.   I attached the stamped images to the front of the card and finished it off using our Aqua Dots collection!  

Remember clicking on the highlighted links take you straight to my website!

That is it!  Look back tomorrow for another of my workshop cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...