Friday, March 13, 2015

Spin Card

Happy Friday!
This week has just flew by and I get to show you a card that I made this week.  It is a spin card.  I have had a package of these cards just waiting to be used!  And a cute stamp set that I just love.  When my kids were little we did a lot of camping and there are lots of fun memories of all of those trips.  So I decided to make a spin card with the camping set.  Here is the front of my card and scroll down to see the inside:

I used the following Close To My Heart Products to make this card:

Brushed Paper Packet

White Daisy Spin Cards and Envelopes set

Camper Crazy Stamp set

Silver Sequins
These were colored with our wonderful ShinHan Markers

Stuck on you puffies
These are only available until the end of this month!





I don't normally finish the inside of a card but because you can see through it, I knew it needed something!  And if you look on the back of the spinning circle is another camper from this same set..so fun!


Have a great weekend everyone!  See you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...