Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One more pop up card

Happy Monday!
Today I am posting another pop up card that I made for my son for his birthday.  I started out with this card:

After it was all done, I realized that the balloon covered the Happy Birthday on the back of the card.  I decided to then cut away one of the balloons so that the sentiment could partially be seen and this is the ending result:








These cards are so fun to do. All you need it paper and matching stickers. 
Some card stock to put the stickers on and a little time to cut them out.

I used the Confetti Wishes Paper Packet and the  Confetti Wishes Complements Stickers.

I hope you enjoyed my latest "obsession"  in card making.  I promise the next time you will get a regular card!  Have a great week!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...