Monday, February 9, 2015

February Stamp of the month card

Happy  Monday!


I made this card using our exclusive February Stamp of the month A Happy Hello set.  I had fun coming up with something a little different. 
I cut the Honey Cardstock with our Cricut Artiste Collection cartridge.






I added the pear colored striped paper from our
Paper fundamentals Adventure Assortment. Then I stamped the sentiment from the set there. 

Then using the Honey stamp pad, the Sunset Stamp pad and the Pear Stamp pad I stamped one of cute flowers from the stamp of the month set.  (There are 15 different stamps in this set!)  I then put the Sunset Card stock behind the stamped flower and attached all those pieces of papers to the white daisy card stock that I embossed with our Vine embossing folder.  Finished it up with our cute little Black sparkles.  
Hope you like it.  Have a great day!  Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...