Friday, May 5, 2017

Happy Card

Hello!

 I was in the mood to do a "spring" card. 

I have a lot of flower stamp sets.  I just couldn't decide what one to use so I ended up not even using a flower set!

This set is called So Many Smiles Set.  It has numerous circles to mix and match using whatever color makes you happy!  It also has four fun sentiments as well as a leaf stamp if you want to make "flowers" with the circles.  For the circles I used a number of ink pads.  Here is a list of colors  in case you are interested:

Raspberry Ink PadTangerine Stamp PadSea Glass Ink PadEmerald Ink PadLagoon Stamp PadPansy Stamp pad and Lemon Stamp Pad

For the background stamping I used Charming Cascades Stamp Set along with the Blossom Stamp Pad.  I bordered the middle with Emerald Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with the Raspberry ink and also using that same color ink, I sponged the edges of the card. 

Finished by adding a few Clear Sparkles and then from my stash I found some fun buttons to add to the middle of the circles.   Thank you for stopping by checking out my blog.  Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...