Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Ice Cream anyone?

Good Afternoon!
June is here and today in Colorado where I live is now in the 90's.  It is amazing how fast it gets hot here!

 And with that thought, this new card is showcasing our June stamp of the month set.  This set is such a cute set and talks about a food that is used a lot on hot days- ice cream!

Here is the link to click on and see this cute set Ice Cream Dream stamp set

Here is the card I created today:

I challenged myself to try to stay with two colors with the exception of the cute dog..you can't have a green dog!  You can have green ice cream..key lime anyone?

I used the Pear Stamp pad and the matching Pear 12X12 cardstock.  I also used the Lagoon Ink Pad and instead of using the matching Lagoon cardstock, I decided to use our Teal Glitter Paper packet to give it some fun sparkle!

I used the Chocolate mini ink pad from our the  Basic Mini Pigment Ink Pad Set and stamped the cute dog and then embossed with our Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder and I colored him in with our wonderful Shinhan markers!

Remember our Stamp of the  Month is only good through the month of June!  I had so much fun creating this card, I just might decide to do another card to share later!  Until then, have a great week! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...