Friday, June 12, 2015

Center Step Birthday Card

Today is a super cute card that I was able to make for my Daughter-in-law for her birthday! It was fun to create and even more fun to give to her! Now you know why I had to wait to post it!


All the products I used on this card are from Close To My Heart.  Click on the links to see the images in detail:

Started out by using  Lagoon Cardstock as the base for this card.  Then I used Blossom Paper Packet for the background paper.  I used You Mean the World to Me Stamp set for the birthday greeting. 


 I used Shower Flowers Stamp Set for the flowers.  I used Pear Ink PadSmoothie Ink Pad and Glacier Ink Pad for the flower colors and leaves.   I stamped the sentiment in Lagoon Ink.  

I finished the card using the Coral Reef Sequins and Bitty Sparkles.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I had creating it!  Have a great weekend!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...