Monday, June 29, 2015

Life is Wonderful card

Happy  Monday everyone!

Today I am showcasing a card using our upcoming July Stamp of the Month.  No I can't give you a link yet but if you check back on the 1st I will do a short post giving  you the link!  So in the meantime you can see the card and the supplies I used to make the card.  Just click on the links for better and bigger details on the supplies I used.  Here is the card:

The frame and the sentiments in the middle of the card are from the stamp of the month.  The flowers that I used are from the Quick Cards Island Greetings stamp.  I colored in the flowers with three of our Shinhan markers:

Golden Yellow Marker and Leaf Green Marker and our Marigold Marker.

I used the Damask Embossing Folder for the texture on the white background and the wonderful word. I used our
Canary Cardstock for the base of the card.  Then I finished by adding a few of our Blue and Green Epoxy bubbles.  I hope you enjoyed this card. Have a bright and beautiful day..after all Life is Wonderful!!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...