Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Stamp of the month!

Good Morning!

On Monday of this week I told you that I would post a link today showing you the stamp set that I used on Monday's card.  Here it is:

July Stamp of the month

Starting today!!  Close To My Heart has a awesome special going on for the month of July only!!  If you buy $50 you can get this set for FREE and not only that,  if you buy $25 in stamps..any of them in our catalog you can get any of the exclusive Hostess stamps for only $5 each.  Usually they are just for a hostess but for this month only with each $25 you purchase in stamps you can get your pick of the hostess stamps for only $5.00!  

See this link:

Jump on it July Special!!

Check back later and see what new card I come up with!  Have a great Wednesday!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...