Friday, July 17, 2015

Workshop Card #4 for July

Happy Friday everyone!

You made it through a whole week..whoo hoo!   Today is the last card we made for  our July Stamp Club workshop.  It has been so fun sharing these with all of you.  I hope you enjoyed them as much as I have!  

Today's card uses only one color of ink and paper.  It was a fun card to make showing how easy it is to design a card and not have to use all kinds of colors and have it still look pretty!

For this card I used the 

Topiary Ink Stamp Pad,  the matching Topiary Card stock and I then I used the Topiary color of paper from our Paper Fundamental Adventure set.

I used the fun Botanical Backgrounds Stamp set for the middle of the card as well as stamping on scrap paper to cut out the flowers and leaves.

I used the Finding the Words Stamp set for the banner and the sentiments in the middle.

For the base of the card I layered White Daisy cardstock that I embossed with our Quatrefoil Embossing Folder on top of the Topiary cardstock.  I attached the Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon with our wonderful Mini Stapler.  Finished off by adding a few of the Bitty Sparkles for that extra pop!  

The fun thing about this card is that you can color it in if you choose to or if green isn't your favorite color then using your favorite color and type of paper will work just the same! I hope the cards this week have inspired you to create and share in the fun!  

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...