Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Workshop #1 Card

Hello all!

Last week I promised that I would share the fun cards we made at stamp club night!  Today is the first one that we did.  I will have three more to share this week.  Today's card is using another one of our hostess sets.  See last week's posting on how you can get one of these sets without having to be a hostess!!

I posted a picture of the set below.

I used our beautiful Shinhan markers to color the images in.  

I used the Seaside Paper PacketLagoon CardstockLagoon Ink PadSaddle Ink Pad and Glacier Extra Thick Twine to make this card.  
I love the sentiment!  Because everything is better with friends!  

This is what the hostess set looks  like!  It is called D1608 Better With Friends.  

I hope you enjoyed this card. Have a great evening and check back for the rest of my club cards!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...