Thursday, July 16, 2015

Workshop Card #3 for July

Good Morning!  

Today I am showcasing another card that we made for our stamp club workshop last week.

Today I am using the  Shower Flowers Stamp set from CTMH for the flowers and the leaves.  I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Holiday Tags Stamp set from CTMH.

The patterned paper from the Blossom Paper Packet.

 I used CTMH Smoothie Cardstock and CTMH Pear Cardstock which I used the Vine embossing folder on.

I stamped the flowers with
Smoothie Ink PadSunset Ink Pad and Glacier Ink Pad.

I stamped the leaves with the Pear Ink Pad

Then I finished the card with some of our Ocean side sequins.  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Check back tomorrow to see the last of our workshop cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...