Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Workshop Card #2 for July

Good Morning!   Today I am sharing the 2nd card we made at our stamp club workshop this month.  It is a fun little card that you can give to someone who might be having a trial or two and hopefully it will give them a reason to look up and remember the rainbows in life. 

 This set has some nice sentiments to put on the inside of your card to encourage that special person.  After making this card, I realize there are ways that I can improve it and that is o.k.  I still like it anyway!  Here it is:

I used the Rain or Shine stamp set.

For the background I used the raindrops from the stamp set on our Crystal Blue Cardstock using the same color Crystal blue Stamp Pad.  

I then took some of our Liquid Glass and added to some of the raindrops so they have some gloss and shine.  This product works great as an adhesive as well. 

I stamped the clouds with the crystal blue stamp pad and I used the Canary Stamp Pad for the sun and the Slate Stamp Pad for the storm cloud.

I colored in the rainbow with colored pencils.  The end of the rainbow I took some of our White Shimmer Trim and put a couple of strips on a piece of scrap cardstock and  and stamped the bottom of the rainbow on it and cut out the sparkly clouds and attached to the bottom of the rainbow.   

Thanks for looking!  Hope you have a rainbow kind of day!  Hugs! and see you tomorrow with another card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...