Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Friendship Card

Today's card is about friendship. 

 I made this card while I was thinking of how blessed I am to have friends. 

I consider myself very, very lucky to have the friends that I have. I know that if I ever need anything they will be there for me.  I have leaned on them when things are tough and I know I can ask for support and prayers at any time day or night and they will do it. They have laughed, cried and been happy for me and my family.  So for all of you, this card is for you!  

I used a Close To My Heart stamp set called Fabulous You.

I used our beautiful Shinhan markers to color the image.  

I used the New England Ivy colored patterned paper from the Enchantment Paper Fundamentals paper packet. I also used the back of this paper for the green ribbon on the bottom of the card.

 I used the New England Ivy Cardstock for the border around the image.

Using the Dot Embossing Folder, I embossed the message ribbon and the side border. 

I also used Red Shimmer trim and Black Sparkles to make it pop!  I hope you enjoyed this card.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...