Saturday, July 25, 2015

Simple Thank You

Good Afternoon!  I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!

Sometimes I like to take a stamp set that is originally designed for a certain season and use it for a totally different season.  This stamp set was originally used for Fall and using a new color I was able to show that it can be used for any season!

I saw this card sketch on another web site and thought it was cute and decided to "stamp lift" it.  I changed it around a bit, added my own stamps, paper etc.  and came up with this.  I wish I could remember which site it was so I could properly give the correct person who came up with the design the credit!  So, if it was you..please accept my apology and thanks for sharing it so I could create as well!

Remember to click on the links to see the items used in detail!

I used the Happy Autumn Stamp set for the flowers and the stamp set from  our Pathfinding Card Making Kit for the Thanks.

I used Thistle Ink Pad and our matching Thistle Cardstock.  

I then added our Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon to the front.  

I also used our Floral Embossing Folder to emboss the background piece of white card stock.  And used the Thistle ink pad to put a slight bit of color to the edges before I popped it up with 3-D foam tape.

Finished by adding a few of our Purple Glitter Gems.   Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...