Monday, August 3, 2015

Pretty Petals Card

Good afternoon!  I am back once again sharing my cards.  It has been a fun and crazy week.  I have been hard at work finishing up my backlog of card kits that I have accumulated over the years and I think I am almost done!  Whoo hoo!  I'm am not posting pictures of the kits to my blog because they are no longer available for purchase and I might decide to use some of them for gifts in the future! 

I have also had the privilege of helping my oldest son and his wife pack up the truck for their new adventure to moving to a different state.  My son will be pursuing a Masters degree and my daughter-in-law a teaching job at a local elementary.  So fun for them.  

Now I am back in the swing of things!  So for today's card I will be showing a simple little Thank You card.

I used Pretty Petals Stamp Set for the flowers.  

I also dug through my stash of stuff and found these cute little buttons. I remember years ago when buttons were all the rage and I just couldn't resist adding them to a card. I realize that it would be hard to mail them but since I am planning on giving this card instead of mailing it. No problem!

I used the Crystal Blue color and the Smoothie color of our Paper Fundamental Whimsey Assortment on the front of the card. These papers are two-sided.  One side with a white design and on the other side a glossy design.  So much fun to play with. 

I stamped the flowers with Crystal Blue Stamp padSmoothie Stamp pad and the leaves with our Sweet Leaf Stamp pad.  

I took our Score Board and did the top right corner of the card with some lines to give a dimensional element to it. 

I hope you like this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!   Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...