Friday, August 28, 2015

August Stamp of the month Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone!

I have been waiting and waiting to show you this card but I made it for my special friend's birthday and couldn't show you until I actually sent it to her!  Now her birthday is over and I can share!

This card is also using the Framed August Stamp of the month set that I introduced earlier in the month.  I used the frame and the Happy Birthday from this set.

I am also using the brand new Zoe Paper Packet from our upcoming new Close To My Heart Catalog that comes live on September 1st!  You will LOVE it!

I used the Shower Flowers Stamp set for the flowers. 

I used the Sorbet and Pigment ink from the Whimsey Mini Pigment Ink Set along with the  Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder to create that shiny, glossy look on the Frame and the Flowers/leaves. 

I also added some of our brand new Coral Shimmer Trim.  I used the  
Dot Embossing Folder and the Clear Sparkles to make the flowers pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...