Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Anniversary Card and New Catalog!

Good Afternoon!

Today is an exciting day.  Our brand new Close To My Heart catalog is now live and ready for you look at and dream about how you can use all the brand new products!!!  Check it out here:  New Close To My Heart Idea books

There is also a wonderful set of new stamp sets for National Stamping month only available for the month of September!  They are called Hello Life and they are super cute!  Read all about them here:  National Stamping month Stamp sets

My goal is to have a super cute card made with one of these stamp sets by Friday..so check back then. But until then I will share a fun card that I created.

This card was made by cutting out the image with our Cricut Artfully Sent Collection using Pixie Cardstock and putting our beautiful Purple Glitter Paper behind the cut out image.   

I then stamped the Happy Anniversary sentiment using our Finding The Words Stamp Set and the Thistle Ink Stamp pad.  

I then layered it on to our Thistle Cardstock.  Finished it by adding a few of our Bitty Sparkles which I now store in our Brand New Accessory Roll Up.  It is soo cute and so compact and handy!

So until Friday enjoy the card and enjoy looking at our new Close To My Heart catalog!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...