Monday, September 21, 2015

Workshop Card #1 for September

Good Evening!  Today I am showcasing the first workshop card that my stamp club created. 

Started with a base of Whisper Cardstock and then added some of the background texture paper from the Zoe Paper Pack.

I then took a piece of Sweet Leaf Cardstock and embossed it with the Confetti Stars Embossing Folder and because the cardstock has the white core, I sanded them a bit to make the stars stand out. 

I took a small piece of White Daisy cardstock and stamped the Hello  with the Sorbet Ink from the card making set from the Hello! Life National Card making set and then I embossed it with the above embossing folder.  I attached it to a larger piece of Sorbet Cardstock.  

Using the above stamp set I stamped the tag with the sorbet ink and to make the "friend" stamp stand out I used the mini Glacier pigment ink pad from the Whimsy Mini Pigment Ink Pad Set.  They are a thicker and brighter colors in my opinion.  I cut out the stars with my Cricut and stamped them in Sweet Leaf Ink.  I used the Glacier Ink Pad to sponge all the edges of the white daisy and the background paper. Then attached all the pieces together.  Thanks for stopping by.  Check back for more workshop cards in the next few days. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...