Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Autumn Card

Good Afternoon!  I didn't like it when I woke up this morning and it was dark outside.  Then in a little while I saw the most beautiful sunrise!  I then had to acknowledge that Fall  is on it's way because the days are getting cooler and the leaves on our trees are starting to change colors.  So for today, here is my Fall card to share:

I started by using Kraft Cardstock and I embossed it with a Wood grain embossing folder.  

I then cut a 4 inch colonial white circle and then I cut a 3 3/4 circle from Fern Cardstock and using our Piercing Tool I punched little holes all around the circle to make it stand out and then I attached  that to the middle of the large circle.

I then stamped the tree from the Always Grateful Stamp set in Saddle Ink on the colonial cardstock and layered it with the Kraft Cardstock.  

I then took the Fern Ink Pad and lightly colored it in with a cotton swab!  Then I took the Poppy Ink Pad and using a cotton swab again to give it a little bit of colors to make it look like the leaves are turning red like my maple trees in our back yard!  

I then took the colonial white cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the above listed stamp set.  I attached that to our beautiful glossy Poppy paper from the Paper Fundamentals Enchantment set and attached to the middle of the circle.  I then added a couple of our cute Durables Artisan Studs to finish the card.  
Note:  If you are planning on sending this card in the mail, you might not want to include the Artisan embellishments.  They are heavy and they are sort of thick and won't go through the mail, unless you maybe put it in a padded envelope.  Hand delivering is fine though! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...