Friday, September 25, 2015

Workshop Card #3 For September

The card I am sharing today is a fairly easy card to do but I think it turned out very pretty!  


I used  two stamp sets for this card. The first one is a new set called Fallen Leaves and other set is called Thankful Heart.

I took a piece of colonial white cardstock and one of the leaves from the Fallen Leaves set and stamped the background leaves in Bamboo Ink.  

Then using the Gold Embossing Powder, I embossed the Thanksgiving sentiment.  Then I took a scrap piece of cardstock and embossed the other various leaves and the pumpkin from the above sets. 

I then took our new Watercolor paints to paint in the leaves and the pumpkin.  I am having fun learning how to use these paints!  

I did not emboss the leaves onto watercolor paper because I wanted the leaves to "curl" up on the edges etc. because that is what Fall leaves do!  I cut them out and attached to the card.  I added a few of the Gold Sequins to finish the card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...