Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Non Card day

Good Morning Everyone!  The posting today is not a card!  I had so much fun making this project for  part of her birthday present that I just had to share.  Some of the items were in last years catalog and some from the local hobby store.  I have seen other people make this same thing using the same idea and they were much more detailed and very beautiful.  
Even though I still like the way mine turned out:

I used the Scaredy Cat  paper (that we no longer sell..sorry)  but if you have some fun Halloween paper, you can cut out stuff from that.  I also used our Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge Collection and our Cricut Artbooking Collection to cut out the cute haunted house, scary tree and spider web and spiders.  


I did use our Black Glitter Paper to cut out the Spiders and Spider web. 

I bought the paper letters from the local hobby store and spray painted them black then traced and attached the background paper then had loads of fun cutting out the designs front the paper for the front.  I added some of the spider webbing that you get for Halloween. Now my friend can sit it anywhere in her house to enjoy.  So go dig out your old papers and use up some of your stash and decorate your house!  I hope you enjoyed my "non-card" creation today.  Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...