Monday, September 28, 2015

Workshop Card #4 For September

Here is today's card:


As I have mentioned in my previous posts, I dislike making Sympathy cards but this one came together quickly for me.  Now if you don't want to make a sympathy card you can add a different sentiment and it will be just as pretty.

For this card we are using the Stamp of the Month.  Close To My  Heart has stamp of the month sets that are only available for a certain month and then they are gone!  You still have time to purchase this one before the end of the month if you are inclined to do so!  Here is a picture of what the entire set looks like and I love it:
Paper Garden September Stamp of the month


For the Sympathy Sentiment I used Sincere Expressions Stamp Set.

To make this card:
I took a piece of white daisy card stock and stamped the background flower image in Whisper Ink as well as the background under the Sympathy sentiment.

I then took our new Sapphire Ink Pad to stamp the front flower and the sentiment.   I then bordered them in our new Sapphire Cardstock.
Then took two of our Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue Dots to finish up the card.

Simple and Elegant!  

Thanks for checking in!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...