Friday, October 23, 2015

Birthday Card- Finally!!

Happy Friday everyone!

I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted.  I have wanted to post many times but life gets in the way sometimes and I had to prioritize and my love of crafting got put on the back burner.  My sweet Mom fell and broke her hip and had surgery and was in rehab.  I was taking care of my Dad with meals, laundry etc.  Then two weeks later while she was still in rehab, my dad had a stroke! So emergency rooms, hospital stay and rehab.  I got my Mom home and my Dad is still in rehab. Hopefully he will be home soon!  I will continue with the meals etc for a while.  So there is a good chance I won't get to do as much with this blog but please don't give up on me and I will post when I can!  So with that here is my card:


I made this card for our boy for his 24th birthday! Now that the birthday is over, I can actually post the card!  

This is what the card looks like when opened.









Here is the card when it is closed:


Here is a list of supplies I used for the card:
(You can click on the links to see the products larger and in detail)

Urban Paper Packet

Urban Complements

Enamel and Glitter Dots Blue

Grey Enamel Gems

Bitty Sparkles


The ink colors I used are:  Whisper Ink Pad and Sapphire Ink Pad.  I used our Cricut Art Philosophy Collection to cut out the image under the birthday message.

I also used Ink blot Stamp set and the Sending Love Stamp set.

  I hope you enjoy this card and thanks for waiting so patiently for me to post again.  I hope I get the chance to do so again soon!  Until then have a great weekend!  Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...