Friday, September 4, 2015

Card using National Stamping Month Special

Hello!  

I promised you earlier that I would post a card using one of the three stamp sets that are being offered by Close To My Heart for National Stamping month!  Here is what they look like:  Hello Life National Stamping Month Sets.  There is one set designed for scrapbooking, one for card making and one for pocket scrapbooking!  I could have used the one for card making since I am making a card but wanted to show   that you can use all of these stamp sets for card making! Today's set is the one used for pocket scrapbooking.  

Here is the card:


I also used our brand new stamp set called Fallen Leaves that has just been released. 

 I used stamp pads:  Saffron Ink PadFern Ink Pad and Saddle Ink Pad.  

I used our new Fern color from the Enchantment Paper Fundamentals Collection as a background paper. 

Then I took some of our watercolor paper and used our new Watercolor Paints and painted the background colors.  Then stamped the leaves on the paper after it was dried.  Love that look.  I am so super excited about these paints!  The colors are so rich and beautiful!  There is going to be a lot of things created with these beautiful paints in this upcoming year! 

Added the leaves and then a few of our sequins and I am done!  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...