Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Thanks oodles card

It is already Wednesday?  Just where did Monday and Tuesday go?  Ah well..see you never know when I am going to post and so you can be surprised!  LOL

I don't know if you are like me, but sometimes I get a stamp set and use a couple of stamps from the set and then put it away and don't use all of the stamps on the set.  So I challenged myself to look through some of my sets and find a stamp on set that I haven't used.  This is result of that.  I had used the message and the butterfly on another card  but not the cute flower stamp from this set.  ** Remember to click on the links so you can see the stamp sets and products used in detail.**


I used the Capture The Day stamp set for the flowers and and I used the  Oodles of Doodles Stamp set for the thanks sentiment. 

I also used our Score Board to do the lines on the front and to line up the flowers.  

Colored the flower chain with our Shinhan markers.  I also used some of our Pixie Extra Thick Twine and some of our Bitty Sparkles to make it pop!

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back later for more creations!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...