Friday, July 3, 2015

Quick Birthday card

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to show you a card that was fast to do and I think turned out cute! I am making this for a friend and I hope she likes the color purple!


I used the Thistle and the Canary paper from CTMH Paper Fundamentals Whimsey Assortment.

  Using the Canary paper I cut out the  flower design with our Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  I then used our Scallop Border Punch to do the bottom of the Thistle paper.  

I used the banner birthday stamp set called Finding the Words.  I used our Purple Adhesive backed Shimmer Trim, our Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon and then finished it off with some of our Purple Glitter Gems.

I hope you enjoyed this card. Have a great weekend!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...