Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another Happy Tuesday!

Hello!

I am posting later than I usually do because these last few days I have been busy working on cards from some of my old Close To My Heart card kits.  I have been "storing" them thinking I will put these on the back burner until I have time.  It seems that I never have the time or maybe I should say, I never "made" the time!  So far I have completed at least 4 of those kits!  Whoo hoo!  I have more to do but it is fun seeing those completed kits and who knows what I  will do with those cards..gifts??  Ummmm...we will see!  So instead of working on the card kits today I took the time to create this card:


I started out by using our Colonial White Cardstock and the Seaside Paper Packet and put that on top of our Desert Sand Cardstock.  Then I used a piece of Glacier colored paper from our Paper Fundamental Whimsey Assortment Set as well.  

I embossed the Colonial White paper with our Dot Embossing Folder.  

Then I used our Have a Happy Day Stamp Set .  I used the Glacier Ink Pad and the Pear Ink Pad for the large flower.

I used the Sorbet Ink Pad and the Pear Ink pad for the smaller flower.

I did all the flowers and leaves in 2nd generation.   What that means is that I inked the stamp, stamped it on some scrap paper and then stamped the flower again without re-inking!  This makes for a softer lighter image.

I sponged all the edges of the all the pieces of paper with our Desert Sand Ink Pad.   For the sentiment I used the Sorbet ink from our Whimsey Mini Pigment Ink Set.   Finished the card using the Coral Reef Sequins.   

I have also made a super cute card but I have to wait to show it to you because it is a surprise and when I give it away then I will show it to you!  So check back this weekend and I will post that one!  Until then have a great week!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...