Monday, June 22, 2015

You're Awesome Card

Good Afternoon everyone!  I went on a fun vacation and now I get to start creating my cards again.  I hope you all enjoyed this last week hopefully doing something creative!

Sometimes we all need to be told that we are awesome!  We don't need to hear those words because we have done something wonderful or excelled in something.  We might just be doing our normal day to day accomplishments and the out of the blue hearing from someone we know that they think you are awesome is such a fabulous feeling and it is such a nice surprise in the humdrum of daily living! So with that in mind, I decided to make this card to send to someone just because I think they need to know they are awesome.  Which will be hard because I know a lot of awesome people!

Here is card and the supplies that I used to create it( just click on the links to see the products in detail):


This was a very easy card to make.
 For those who follow this blog, know that Close To My Heart has a program called Picture My Life.  They are a collection of cards that you put in pocket pages to scrapbook with. 
 It is a wonderful, fast, easy way to scrapbook your memories.

  I decided to take one of those cards out to make a greeting card instead of stamping..gasp! LOL  I used the For Always Picture My Life scrapbooking Program and I used our Whimsey Assortment Paper Fundamentals paper as a background under the card. I then took a piece of that Sorbet Whimsey paper and using our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge I cut out a cute little butterfly for the middle of the card.

I then added some White Shimmer Trim and another piece of the Whimsey paper to make a couple of cute little banners on the side. 

Stamped the sentiment with our stamp set from our Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and then added a few of our Coral Reef Sequins.  I finished with just a few of the Bitty Sparkles.  

I hope you enjoyed this card and maybe you will be inspired to send a card to someone because you think they are awesome!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...