Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Artfully Sent Birthday card

Today I am posting a card that was created with our new Close To My Heart Artfully Sent cricut cartridge.  I am proud of myself, I didn't use one of my stamps or ink on this card. And loving stamping like I do, it was easier than I thought it would be!  This was done as a 5 1/2 inch card but you can make it a 5X7 card if you are inclined to do so! 


I used paper from

Confetti Wishes paper pack

and I used purple and teal glitter card stock

Teal Glitter Paper

Purple Glitter Paper


The texture is from our embossing folder
Dot Embossing Folder


Added Sequins to make it pop

Silver Sequins




This is a great way to use up all those little pieces of scrap paper that you have around your craft area!  Of course, gluing them all over the back of the inside of the card doesn't look very pretty, so I just added a piece of the paper from the Confetti wishes paper pack to cover them! 
And then I cut out a couple of cute little  cupcakes to adhere to in the inside to finish the card. 
I think it turned out cute:




Thanks for looking!  Have a great rest of the week and I will be posting in a few more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...