Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Monday! CTMH 30th Anniversary Stamp set special!

Happy Monday to you all!
As some of you know Close To My Heart is Celebrating it's 30th Anniversary! In the month of September anyone who purchases only $30 in stamps, they can get this darling 30 piece stamp set for FREE!



Living in Colorado and being a Broncos fan, I couldn't resist making this easy, simple card using this cute stamp set.  Of course, I had to use the Bronco colors!  Now, I know there are probably some of you who are not "gasp" Bronco fans-ha ha..so you can use your favorite colors of your favorite team to get the same results!  You can use this same idea with your children's favorite colors to celebrate most anything that they have accomplished.  Or make one for a friend that has accomplished something important to them!  The sky is the limit!












For anyone who gets this stamp set by ordering on my website http://marianqcreations.ctmh.com/
or by emailing with your order or being a part of my workshops, I will put your name in a drawing for a surprise!  Nope, I am not going to tell you..that is why it is a surprise.  I will be doing the drawing the end of the month and will post here, who won and what they received!  Remember you only need to purchase $30 in stamp sets to get this set for FREE!

Have a great day everyone and I hope you check back in a few days and see what I have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...