Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

I made this birthday card using one of the cards from the Balloon Ride Picture My Life Scrap booking kit.  Not only can you use these cards to do your wonderful scrapbook pages, you  can also use them on cards.  The kits have over 120 adorable cards, as well as page protectors to get you started.  Close To My Heart has 11 of these kits to choose from!

I embossed the plane with silver embossing, colored with the Shinhan markers and cut out. Used the Chevron embossing plate and the new Chevron Border punch on the bottom.  Silver Washi Tape on the side, grey sparkles and tied it with Metallic baker's twine to finish it off.   Thank you for looking and have a great weekend!






Lifting Spirits Stampset














Balloon Ride Scrapbooking Program
chevron punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...