Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The First Card of many

O.k. I think I am ready to get this blog going.  I have been putting this off with the thought of "maybe I am not good enough" or maybe the things I make are too simple and so forth.  And then I realized that it shouldn't matter.  This is what I love and I want to share it.  If you like it, that is great!  If not, that is o.k. to.  Everyone likes different things..so here goes!


This is a simple and easy to make anniversary card for your loved ones!
This is a card I made for my son and daughter-in-law for their anniversary.  
Products used  are from our brand new Close To My Heart catalog:

X7190B Brushed Paper 

X5773  New Pixie Cardstock


M1049 Blooming Heart Stamp

Z1924 Dot Embossing Folder



Heart is colored in with our beautiful brand new ShinHan markers..which I love!


I am going to try to post often with new creations!  So check back here and there.  Enjoy!




3 comments:

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...