Friday, September 19, 2014

Two Cards From One Stamp Set

Friday is here!  Time to post again!  For those of you who know me, know that I love to walk outside.  The other morning while I was walking, I saw some beautiful wild sunflowers.  They had their heads all pointed towards the early morning sun and they were so pretty, I couldn't resist taking a picture:



Being inspired, I couldn't resist doing a card with sunflowers on it:





















































Used this stamp set



Paper Fundamental papers


One of our beautiful adhesive glitter trims without the glitter mess!


Three brown sparkles to make it pop


The cute embellishments for the card below





This card was made with the above stamp set. Used the same paper package and just changed the glitter trim to red.  The embellishments are listed above.   

I hope you enjoy these.  Have a great Friday and a great weekend! Check back in a couple of days to see more fun cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...