Monday, September 22, 2014

Workshop cards

Happy day to you!  Today I am going to share two of the cards that I put together for my stamp club on Friday of last week.  I have a group of wonderful ladies that make up what I call a "Stamp Club"!  We meet every other month to create at least 4 cards. They only have to order $25 and get to make the cards for FREE!  That is a great deal!  Not only do you get the cards, you also get the products that you order and get to learn something new every time you come! Each one of the members that have signed up to be a part of the club also gets to be hostess with more free products at least once during the duration of the club!  And most of all we have loads of  fun.  Maybe you and some friends might be interested??

Here is what we made for this month club:

This is the same stamp set that I used on the Cricut card that I posted earlier in my blog:

Frightfully fun stamp set


Scaredy Cat Paper Packet


Purple Glitter Paper

Black Glitter Paper





Here is another card using the CTMH National Stamping month stamp set that I featured earlier in my blog. Another way to use those ultra cute little stamps! And a card that can be used for numerous occasions!  Anytime you are proud of someone!

National Stamping month special


Same Scaredy Cat Paper as above

Cute Thistle Ribbon


Attached the ribbon with this cute mini stapler

I stamped the flowers with our Sunset ink and immediately put our super fine embossing powder on them and embossed them.  I did the same with the Thistle ink on the arrows. 

Love this powder..it is almost like having unlimited embossing colors

To make the flowers pop I added glitter gems

Bitty clear sparkles

Cute stars to complete the card

That is it for today!  Check back in a couple of days and see the other two cards that we made for the club!  Have a great day! Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...