Monday, September 15, 2014

New Cricut Cartridge with a limited special from me!

Happy Day to you all!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I have created!

I now have the Brand New Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge!  It is called Artfully Sent and it is amazing!  I have been hearing my Cricut chirp away here in my craft studio and here is one of the cards I just designed using this cartridge!



























Here is what you get when you order the cartridge

This is such a great deal.  Not only do you get the cartridge that has 700 images, you get the 3 stamp sets listed and  you get a package of our White Daisy cardstock as well.  Retail value of nearly $120 for only $99.   Now here is where my special deal comes in!  If you order this cartridge from me within the next 10 days, I will give you for FREE another package of our exclusive cardstock worth up to $14.50.  You can choose from any of our  40 exclusive cardstock colors.  
Our cardstock

You must email me at marianqkb@gmail.com with your order.   Or you can call me at 970-663-2098 or if you are on my facebook acct. PM me as well.  DO NOT use my website to order at this time. I want to be able to include the Free cardstock on your order, so you can get it all at once and get to crafting with two packages of cardstock!
Remember this offer expires on September 25th, 2014! Hurry and order before the special runs out! 

I used this stamp set on the above card










No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...