Monday, October 13, 2014

Jungle Baby Card

Happy Monday!  Yep, it is still Monday and I finally got my card done to share with you.  I decided to do a Baby Card. When my kids were younger, pink and blue and maybe yellow or pale green were the colors that you used to announce or congratulate a new baby.  Now it is so fun to see all the wonderful colors used to make cards and design the nursery.  So here is my card:

I used Wild Wonders Stamp set

I cut the card front with the 
Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge collection

The cute paper behind the cut out honeycomb is the tiny honeycomb paper in the 
Adventure Assortment Paper Fundamental Set

The ribbon is the Mini Chevron Ribbon and attached it with our awesome Mini Stapler

I used Honey Cardstock and I used
Cocoa, honey, Autumn Terracotta, and Slate exclusive ink pads
Ink pads


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget my challenge that I posted on Friday of last week!  Just comment on my blog if you did some encouragement for someone you know..you don't have to tell me what you did..just that you did and I will enter your name in a  drawing to get a hand stamped card from me! Also, if you share my blog with someone new, I will add your name to the drawing as well!!  Can't wait to start designing a card for the winner!  You have until this coming Friday to comment on my blog!  Whoo hoo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...