Thursday, November 13, 2014

I will be back!

Hello everyone!
It seems like forever since I have had a chance to post!  I don't have a 
"creation" to post because I have been extra busy taking care of some family stuff.  But, I beg that you hang in there for just a little while and I will soon be back to posting my  creations.  And because I am behind, I am going to extend the celebration a extra week.  Remember, if you comment on my blog, you get entered into my weekly drawings for 20% off a order and a handstamped card from me.  And a for the Grand prize drawing that I mentioned earlier.    

Go back to the previous blog to see how you can get tickets for the 
Grand Prize drawing.  If you don't play you don't get your name in the drawing bucket!  I  sure would love to celebrate my 20 years as a CTMH consultant with you!!

I have just finished setting my workshop for tomorrow morning and evening!  See where my stamp club get together and creates:


Notice the theme?  Yep, we are doing Christmas cards! 

Looks like fun?  It is!!  You can be a part of my stamping groups!  Contact me and I can help!  It is so fun to create with your friends! Think of it as a time out doing something fun and creative!

 SO, after we are done tomorrow night, I will post the pictures of the cards that we did!

Until then..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...