Friday, November 21, 2014

We have a winner or two! And two Christmas cards!

Hello!
It is fun to be able to sit down and post on my blog.  I have missed not doing as much as I would have liked to lately.   I have decided to add to the drawing "bucket" those who truly tried to post on my blog but could not for one reason or another.  I have also added names to my "bucket" those who have purchased the $50 in products from me so far this month and now we have two new winners.....Drum roll...

For the 20% off her next order from me: the lucky winner is  Karen Lee! I  will include a 20% off coupon from me to use on your next Close To My Heart order!  Whoo hoo!

For a hand stamped card creation: the lucky winner is Jane Choate!


Congratulations to the both of you!  I wonder who will get the next week drawing?  Post on my blog, share my blog, order etc. and you can be entered into the drawings!

I promised that I would share the last two cards that we created at our group workshop.  Enjoy!

 The Make It Merry Stamp set is such a fun set to use!  Who would have thought using a scooter would make such a cute Christmas card! 

I used paper from Snowhaven Paper Packet

I used Cranberry Exclusive Stamp pad and embossed with Silver Super fine embossing powder

Colored the image with our beautiful
Shinhan Twin Touch markers.

Embellish with some fun Glitter Paper and you are done!







Close To My Heart has a wonderful cardmaking kit called Snowhaven Cardmaking kit  
It has instructions, stamp set, paper and embellishments for making 15 beautiful cards.  

I couldn't resist using this kit to make one of our workshop cards. The only change that I made is that I decided to add the Merry Christmas sentiment from Santa Claus Set instead of the one that was included in the set.

I used this same paper on the above card as well.

I hope you enjoyed these cards. Have a great weekend everyone! Hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...