Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pretty Birthday Card

Today I am posting a birthday card that I made for a December birthday.  I know this time of the year we focus on the reds, greens, silver etc. but I wanted this card to be focusing on the birthday and not the season.  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and the reasons behind it but it is easy to get involved in that and not put as much effort into cards other than Christmas.  So here is one of the birthday cards I need to make this month:

I used the Kaleidoscope Paper Packet for the background paper for this card.

I used the Artistry Cricut Collection to cut out the frame for the middle of the card using white Daisy cardstock and using Pear Cardstock for underneath the frame. I used Sending Love Stamp Set for the birthday sentiment.  I embossed the Happy Birthday Cheer with White Embossing Powder.  I then used the above Cricut Cartridge to cut out the flowers.  I used Pixie Cardstock and Gypsy Cardstock for the flowers.  For the middle of the flowers, I used my hole punch and punched two quick little dots out of the Pink Shimmer Trim.  I used the cute Enamel and Glitter Purple Hearts Embellishments in the middle of pink cut out flowers.   I also used the shimmer trim and pieces of the pear and gypsy cardstock in the middle of the card.  And that is it!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...