Saturday, November 28, 2015

"Black Friday" Card

Good Morning!

Thanksgiving is over and it was wonderful!  Enjoyed the time with my family and of course, I ate way too much food.  Black Friday deals are the most talked about thing at this moment.  I thought that since I don't go out and join the excited crowds in their shopping sprees, I would make a easy card instead.  

This card uses the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet and White Daisy Cardstock.  And black ink.

For the flowers I choose  the Someone Special Stamp set

 I stamped the sentiment from this stamp set then I took the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder that matches the paper and I just embossed the edges of the strip with the sentiment. 

I cut out the flowers and attached.  I did pop up one with Thin 3D Foam Tape and that is it!  I could add embellishments to make it pop but decided that sometimes simple is best!  Have a great rest of the weekend and hopefully next week I can do some more creations!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...