Sunday, November 15, 2015

November stamp of the month- 1st Workshop item

I am not going to go into much detail and I not going to apologize for not posting in a while.  Sometimes things happen in life that no matter how  hard you try, you just can't control them.  A little over a week ago after getting my father home from rehab after a stroke, he passed away from a sudden heart attack.  With taking care of my sweet mom and other things, I am finally back to posting. I have missed not being able to be creative and I have missed not posting. I am not going to guarantee that I will continue to post frequently but I am going to try to post as often as I can.  I will say thank you to those who have stopped by here and there to check it out and wonder why I quit so suddenly.  So here is the first thing we did this week at my workshop:

As you can see, this is not a card! LOL  This November stamp of the month set has the images seen on this as well as other images.  See them here:   Cheers 2016 stamp of the month

I don't normally send out "Happy New Year" cards and I really stink at keeping New years resolutions! SO I thought it would be fun to have a fun place to write new dreams, new wishes, things to be thankful for or memories to not forget.  The list is endless.  You could even use these stamps in your daytimer and scrapbooking as well.  And if you fill up this card, all you have to do is take out this stamp set and do another one! 

I bordered the list with Sunset Cardstock and Lagoon Cardstock.  The ink colors that I used are:

Lagoon Stamp pad
Pacifica Stamp Pad (for the lines) and Sunset Stamp pad for banners/stars
Gypsy Ink Pad for the top banner/ other bottom banner.  

I also used Enamel and Glitter Duos Purple Hearts Embellishments as well as some Bitty Sparkles to finish it up.

Easy and fun to do!  I have 3 more workshop cards to post, so check back I will be posting them (hopefully) in the next few days.  Have a great evening!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...