Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Workshop card #2

Good Morning!  Welcome to a very, windy Colorado day!  I am thankful however that the sun is shining and it is not snowing!  So because of that I am posting a card that has "snow" on the front.

I started out by taking a piece of Crystal Blue card stock and put it through my embossing machine with our Confetti Embossing folder and our awesome Circle Diffuser.

The diffusers are so fun because you can pick where you want your circle to be and have no embossing in that area.

I then took some matching Crystal Blue Ink and stamped the snowflakes in the circle with no embossing in it.  Then because our paper is white core, I then sanded the dots to resemble "snow" falling down.  

I then took the cute penguins from the Seasons Greetings Stamp set and stamped them in black and colored them in with Shinhan Peony Purple Marker and the Shinhan Cerulean Blue Marker and then I cut them out and put them in the little circle.

I stamped the sentiment in black and the took the snowflakes from the above Season's Greetings stamp set and using the crystal blue ink, stamped the snowflakes all over the top.  Attached that to the card and then added some of our adhesive Silver Shimmer trim right underneath it.  Attached the entire card to the front of white cardstock.  

Hope you enjoyed seeing this card.  Have a great day!  Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...