Friday, May 27, 2016

Happy Time Thank You Card

Here is the card for today:


I needed to make some special Thank You cards and I love the new paper from the Close To My Heart National Scrapbooking month special.  For the month of May..yes I know it is almost over..that is why I am posting this today instead of the workshop cards I did last week..so if you really want this stamp set and paper you still have time to purchase it.  So make sure you click on the links to see the entire stamp set and the paper.  They are amazing!

Happy Times Paper Packet this retails for 14.95 each for the packet of paper but you can get it for FREE with a $60 order !

Happy Times Stamp Set goes so beautifully with the paper set above!

I used Pomegranate Cardstock and matching Pomegranate Exclusive Ink Pad for the sentiment and flower and I also used Canary Exclusive Ink Pad for the other flower and finished by using Fern Exclusive Ink Pad for the leaves.

I used a Circle Diffuser with the Damask Embossing Folder to get the "un-embossed" area with the  embossing folder.  I used a thank you sentiment from the Sending Love Stamp Set.  Finished the flowers with some Bitty Sparkles and I am done!  

Thanks for looking and  have a great weekend!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...