Monday, April 9, 2018

Fox Happy Birthday

This is so fun to be able to start showing my creations to all who want to look!  I have been told it is a good idea to do a "watermark" on the card to make sure I get credit for doing the work and not someone else.  Even though I don't  mind anyone "stamp lifting" the idea as long as they give me credit for it.  While I really do not like to have the watermark show up in the middle of the card, this free program only lets me do it on the middle or around the edges of the card.  SO until I find a program that lets me put it at the bottom or the top of the card ( or move it wherever I want) you will have to put up with it where it is for now.   I am still in the learning process of this.  
Anyway, I love this card.  It was so fun to use the fox and color it in.  Where I live we have momma foxes that have their little ones close to my home in the Spring.  A event that I look forward to each year.  It is so fun to see the babies out running and playing at daybreak or dusk. 

Hope you enjoy this card.   Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...