Monday, June 6, 2016

Fun Birthday Card

Hello everyone!  I hope your weekend was wonderful!

Today's fun card is a simple birthday card or you can use it as a "congrats" type of card as well. 

I will list all the products used to make this card.  Just click on the links to see the products in detail and larger!

For the decorative paper I used Magical Paper package and for the circle cardstock I used Honey Cardstock and the blue under the red patterned paper I used Crystal Blue Cardstock.

I used a mini stamp set called Pinata Occasions and this cute set is only $2.95!  I then used the Doodled Designs Stamp Set around the Pinata stamp.   Then I took our fun new Medium Waterbrush and the palette of our beautiful Watercolor Paints and brushed a light blue color to the doodled edge. Colored the pinata with the wonderful ShinHan markers.   Attached all the pieces together and added a strip of the fun Silver Shimmer Trim under the Pinata and then added some sequins from the Magical Sequins set.  Done!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your day is as fun as this stamp set! Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...