Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sympathy Card

Hello!
Happy Saturday everyone!  

It seems that even though I love, love making cards, it is so hard for me to make a sympathy card. But thank goodness I have the supplies to do so. 


Click on the links to see the supplies used to make this card.






Started with a patterned paper from the Zoe Paper Pack.

Stamped the Sympathy sentiment from the  Sincere Expressions Stamp Set.

Attached to the front of the card base then attached a strip of Crystal Blue Cardstock and then I took a piece of Sorbet Cardstock and ran it through the Damask Embossing Folder.  I sanded the top to bring out the pattern a bit more then attached to the strip of the blue cardstock.

  I then took some Sweet Leaf Cardstock and using the Cricut Artistry Cartridge I cut the base of the flowers out.   I took those cute bases and put the leaf section through the Damask Embossing folder. I finished them out by sponging the edges with Sweet Leaf Ink Pad.  I then took some Canary Cardstock and cut out the matching flowers using the above Cricut cartridge and attached to the base. 

I then dug through my stash and found some black gems (discontinued) to put in the middle of the flowers. Done!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your weekend is a great one!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...